∗常見即時通訊軟體

 

20210629-1

談論即時通的服務事項

All the messages from friends are starting to distract me. I'm going to have to go invisible.

朋友們傳的訊息已經開始讓我分心了,我要改顯示成離線。

 

You should add a picture to your messenger profile!

你應該在你即時通的個人資料中加張照片。

 

I need to remove some people from my contact list.

我要從我的連絡人名單中移除幾個人。

 

I'm going to invite you to chat, so add me when you see the message.

我要邀請你聊天,所以看到這則訊息時請加我。

 

談論發出即時通訊息

How much time do you spend IMing each day?

你一天花多少時間使用通訊軟體?

 

I'm going to be working from home for the next two days, but I'll be in touch over IM.

我在接下來兩天會在家工作,不過我會在線上。

 

«談論即時通的群組功能

Do you know how to set up group chat?

你知道如何建立群組聊天嗎?

 

We're going to do a group chat today, instead of an in-office meeting.

我們今天不舉行公司內部會議,要改以群組即時聊天方式進行。

 

You'll be able to get into the group chat as soon as I invite you.

等我邀請你,你便能加入群組聊天了。

 

To invite someone, click on “options” and then “group chat.” You'll be prompted to invite whoever you want.

要邀請他人的話,點選「選項」,再點「群組聊天」,就能看到詢問你欲邀請誰的選項了。

 

---

※本文節錄自《Show出職場好英文【二版】(20K+MP3)

※延伸閱讀:

[講堂] 網路常見縮寫與討論電郵

[講堂] 電腦常見問題英語

[講堂] 超實用email收尾句


好書推薦