Katharine is confirming her boss's flight.
凱薩琳正在替她的上司確認班機。

K: Hi. I'm calling to confirm a flight this afternoon from Washington, D.C., to Seoul.
你好,我打來確認今天下午從華盛頓特區飛往首爾的班機。

A: Certainly. What was the flight number?
好的。請問航班編號是?

K: It's 19a.
19a。

A: And do you have your reservation number?
請問您有訂位編號嗎?

K: I don't, but the passenger's name is John Clarkson.
沒有,但乘客姓名是約翰.克拉克森。

A: One moment, please. Yes, you are booked for flight 19a departing from Washington Dulles Airport at 1:45 p.m., and arriving in Seoul the next day at 4:15 p.m. This is not a direct flight. There will be a transfer at Chicago O'Hare.
稍候。是的,您訂的為航班19a班機,下午1:45從華盛頓杜勒斯機場出發,於隔日下午4:15抵達首爾。這不是直飛班機,需要在芝加哥歐海爾機場轉機。

K: Right. And how long is the transfer time? I don't want to cut things too close.
好,那轉機時間是多久?我不希望時間太趕。

A: Your flight is scheduled to land at 3:15 and the flight to Seoul leaves at 5:10. That should be plenty of time.
您的飛機預計在3:15降落,前往首爾的班機是5:10起飛,時間應該相當充裕。

K: Thanks very much. Oh, and one more thing—I'd like to double check that the passenger will have window seats on all flights.
非常謝謝。噢,還有一件事,我想確認這位乘客在所有航班中的座位都是靠窗座位。

A: I'll check that now.
我立即為您查詢。

 

※本文節錄自《辦公室英語會話必勝課:職場溝通即戰力(20K+寂天雲隨身聽APP)

※延伸閱讀:
[講堂] 訂房
[講堂] 安排出差
[講堂] 交涉薪資


好書推薦