★    Katharine arrives at her new office and introduces herself to hercolleagues. 凱薩琳到達新公司並向同事自我介紹。

R:Hi there, may I help you?

您好,我能為您效勞嗎?

K:Yes, hi. I'm Katharine Sylvester, the new research assistant. I was told to ask for Jacob Smith when I got in.

您好,我是新來的研究助理凱薩琳.西爾維斯特。有人告訴我到了以後找雅各.史密斯。

R:Ah, of course. I'm Barbara. It's nice to meet you. Jacob's not available just yet, but he asked me to hand you over to Ann while you wait for him. She's in the conference room around the corner.

當然。很高興見到妳,我是芭芭拉。雅各目前走不開,但他有吩咐,在等他時把妳交給安。她人就在轉角的會議室。

K:OK, thank you.

好的,謝謝。

 

★    She walks to the conference room. 她走向會議室。

K:Hi, I'm Katharine. Are you Ann?

您好,我是凱薩琳。您是安嗎?

A:Yes, nice to meet you.

我是,很高興見到妳。

K:Pleasure to meet you.

很榮幸見到您。

A:Did you have any trouble getting here?

妳到這裡會很麻煩嗎?

K:Oh, no. Actually, it's a very easy commute.

噢,不會。其實通勤滿方便的。

---

※本文節錄自《辦公室英語會話必勝課:職場溝通即戰力(20K+寂天雲隨身聽APP)

※ 延伸閱讀:

[講堂] 搭乘火車

[講堂] 電話會話

[講堂] 在上班


好書推薦