當舉辦一些重要或特別的活動時,會需要撰寫正式的邀請函來邀請參加對象。在撰寫或回覆時,有哪些好用的句子可以使用呢?

 

正式的邀請

We would be delighted if you could attend the launch of . . .

若您能夠出席⋯⋯的上市發表會,我們將感到非常榮幸。

Your presence is cordially requested at . . .

誠摯邀請您參加⋯⋯

Mr. and Mrs. Smith request the pleasure of _______ [name's] company to celebrate the wedding of their daughter Samantha . . .

史密斯夫婦誠摯邀請(受邀人姓名)參加小女莎曼莎的婚禮⋯⋯

 

接受正式的邀請

Thank you for your invitation to the launch of . . . I would be delighted to attend.

非常感謝您邀請本人參加⋯⋯的上市發表會,我將非常樂於出席。

Thank you for your invitation to Samantha's wedding. We will be very pleased to attend.

謝謝您邀請我們參加莎曼莎的婚禮。我們將非常樂於出席。

Thank you for your invitation to . . . I am happy to confirm my attendance.

謝謝您邀請本人參加⋯⋯,在此非常高興地與您確認我將出席。

Dr. and Mrs. Jones are pleased to confirm their attendance at . . .

瓊斯博士夫婦非常高興地確認,他們將出席⋯⋯

 

婉拒正式的邀請

It is with regret that I must decline your invitation to . . .

非常遺憾,我必須婉拒您的邀請⋯⋯

Thank you for your invitation to . . . However, I regret that I will be unable to attend.

非常謝謝您邀請本人參加⋯⋯但是很遺憾地,我將無法出席。

Unfortunately, because of a prior commitment, I will not be able to attend.

很遺憾,由於已預先有約,因此我將無法出席。

 

---

※本文節錄自《英文商務書信範例&應用【彩圖三版】(16K)

※延伸閱讀:

[講堂] 常見通訊軟體及使用

[講堂] 買郵票與寄包裹

[講堂] 超實用email收尾句


好書推薦